Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 9 of Internship

How’s life so far? Well, life has been so hectic since week 5.. we got lotsa meetings, extra activities like uniform bodies, sukantara n stuffs.
Everyday when I come home, all I need is my beauty sleep. I'm serious..
Im totally drained out when I rch home.super super tired man. 
Now, I really want holidays n I really treasure holidays. 
Every single minute is so precious to me..

~the school, itz very big~

And yea, Form 4 classes are all in the highest level, 4th floor. 
You know, pancit weyhhh climb de stairs everyday..huhu

During weekends sometimes we have classes on Saturday n sometimes im involved in worship practice.
Sunday is the day where I attend church.no matter how tired I am, I will still go to church. 
Itz is such a great place where we can come to praise and worship the Lord.
We get to partner with the Lord and continue to build our relationship with Jesus Christ.
You will feel so refreshed after that.

~d hall~

As trainee teachers, we r not left out to join any kinds of meetings. 
Yea, though sometimes, those meetings r like so borin where I yawned like a million of times.=)
 LOL, but we still have know wat is happenin in sch.
Monday n Tuesday, we stay back for sports where we have to keep watch on the students..
Wed is for uniform bodies.. im in girl guide.. well..sometimes itz like super bored man for 2 hours where I just have to stare at them n wtch what they r doing.huhu..
(students buat kjo, tchr online)

~Pandu Puteri Remaja..~

Each n every week, I just hoped that week 13 will come faster..
I keep teeling maself to continue pressing on n don’t give up..whatvever it is, continue to trust n believe in the Lord.
He is always there whenever u need him.
God has been so faithful in my life, providing the best for all His children
I've gained lotsa experience in these 9 weeks.=) learnt so many things.
 Think tats all for now.. see ya in de next post


 ~helped out to do keceriaan kelas in 4PA1~

No comments:

Post a Comment