Monday, December 12, 2011

~Lepak Santai~

 Since today's a holiday, my friends and I decided to 'lepak santai' together in Shah Alam town..
Firstly, we went Plaza Alam Sentral (PAS) to have lunch since Andy n Mie haven't had their breakfast n lunch..=)
We ate at KFC..and i had Krushers...owh I've been craving for that long time ago..
After that we went to sing Karaoke..=P

Each of us sang 5 songs, English n Malay songs...
we were like 'crazy' singing, etc etc..hahah!!

After Karaoke session we decided to 'lepak' at Tasik Shah Alam, and observe the wonderful creation of God..


~this is real, this is me~


~Peace~


~models of the year? Mie(standing) or Andy ~


 ~the 3 of us~


~Andy n his beloved hp~


~smile!! i love the scenery of the lake~

I really had an enjoyable time with both my friends..we're planning for another outing nearing Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment