Sunday, December 4, 2011

1 Malaysia Dance


-I'm proud to be one of the participant-

This is an event, 1 Malaysia Dance held at Dataran Merdeka on the 3rd of December 2011.
At 6am, we started our journey from MSU to Dataran..
Reached there around 7am, there were already many people.


-me n my frenz-

It was launced by Datuk Dr Ng Yen Yen and Datin Seri Rosmah.
We are required to dance 9 types of dance..
~Malay, Chinese, Indian, Sewang (Orang Asli), Sabah, Sarawak, Siam, Truly Asia, and the cuti cuti Malaysia dance~

Well, I don't have the basic of dancing, so I juz follow the trainer there...


-our numbers for lucky draw-

But it was fun!!
to get to participate in such great event..
There were 16000 people from various IPTA, IPTS, etc, etc...


-After the dance, photo session....^^-



No comments:

Post a Comment