Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello again!!

Hello readers...
Im back!! sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time..been busy with so many things..
Just finished my mid sem exam..n I've been sick for one week already.. (sobsss)

Well, last year Christmas was fun and awesome..although I did not went back my hometown, but I celebrated Christmas here with my church members..Thank you all for the presents..^__^

~from one of my SRC members~

~gifts from church members..=P~


As for New Year, i started my year in the house of God.
All of us came together in the morning and we had morning prayer.
we submitted our goals to God and I can sense the Holy Spirit in the house of God.
This year I want to continue to grow faithfully with the Lord, to seek Him and to put Him first above everything..

~What a great way to spend my New Year~

No comments:

Post a Comment