Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Feeling Korea (Day 1)

Yay, Korea!! Deep in my heart, I was excited for it although I've gone through many ups and downs throughout the procedure for this summer programme.

My second time to overseas, but this time with a group of people and without parents. 
Arrived KLIA2 around 5am in the morning, lost my way to MCD (LOL, my first time to KLIA2, so yea), waited for everyone else to arrive.

Being a group leader for an international trip is not an easy task. I panicked when some came late because the departure hall was really far. Made sure everyone checked-in then I can walk with peace. 

So, there goes my journey..... we checked-in, walked to the departure hall (in between you have some process and all) and finally we reached Gate 10. Sat there and waited till 740am since our flight is 8am. There were loads of people going to Korea. And wow! our AirAsiaX plane is huge.

~wefie with all the 25 people before we enter the plane~

Last minute changes, we need to move to Gate 8 because they were having some technical problems at Gate 10. We started our journey around 820am and we reached Incheon airport around 330pm (which is 230pm Malaysian time)

 ~we've reached KOREA!!~

Waited to collect our luggage's and there were 2 volunteers waiting for us. Bought a SIM card which could last me for 2 weeks.
Everything is in Korean language (their signs, communication and everything else). I've regretted not learning much last time coz I gave up so easily.LOL
So, we had another 3 more hours by bus to CBNU (Chonbuk National University) which is in Jeonju.

~otw to Jeonju~ 


We reached CBNU around 8pm. What a long journey (7 hours of flight and 3 hours of bus ride)

 ~us in CBNU~

So there were few volunteers there waiting for us, gave us our name tags, room access card and briefed us with some important things. Weather was quite chilly!

~our room~

And yea, this was my room for 2 weeks. Nice right?
It's their hostel for students, which is way far nicer than we had back in UM.hehe
Packed, took a bath, slept. 

Feeling Korea has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment