Sunday, July 31, 2016

Feeling Korea (Day 13)

Our last day in Korea (29th July 2016).
Couldn't really sleep last night.
Woke up around 5am, took a bath, and looked at the view from my hostel room.
I'm so gonna miss everything here in Korea.
Time flies, 2 weeks just passed by so fast.
Wished I could turn back time and have everything moved slowly.
Checked out with our luggage and went for our last breakfast. 

~last view at 530am from my hostel room~ 

~my room~

Gonna miss my room.

~till we meet again CBNU~ 

~last pic before going for breakfast~ 

 ~last pic with Ngoc~

Gonna miss you Ngoc!
Hoped you'll visit Malaysia one day =)

~last pic with my leader, Jiwon~

 ~last breakfast~

Gosh! So sad.
Felt like crying but no. I don't wanna flood CBNU.huhu
Hold back my tears, said the last goodbye to all volunteers and the programme manager and the friends that we met.
I had an awesome trip here in Jeonju.

We started our journey from CBNU to Incheon airport at 8am.

~gonna miss the greens~ 

~the mountains~ 

~raining~

It was raining heavily halfway from Jeonju to the airport.
Even the sky was sad that we're gonna leave. 

We reached the airport around 11am.
Waited for 30minutes before we can check in.
~us in the train~

Checked in, had our lunch in Lotte Ria, and did the last shopping coz there were many duty free places.


~our plane~

We reached KLIA2 at 10pm.
What a long and tiring journey.

~gift from all 25 of them~

Thank you so much for these.
Appreciate and thankful for each and everyone of you.
It's been a great joy to work together with all of you.
Most importantly, I gained 25 new friends. 

~all the things that we did~

Goodbye Korea, till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment