Friday, October 16, 2015

Makan Sess

Wednesday was a public holiday.
Actually, I had planned for something like few weeks ago, cuma ideas are always everywhere and I take time to gather it.huhu
Planned to celebrate birthdays, 3 peeps born in October (Timothy, Chee Meng, & Swe Jyan)
And also to gather some other who could not join us for CG every week.
Thank you to those who came for this makan sess.
Wanted to postponed it but oh well.haha

~singing the song for Swe Jyan~


~chocolate mousse cake by Alicia~

Oh mien! her cake was so delicious!!
I was in a dilemma on what cake should I ask Alicia to bake.
From oreo cheesecake, to some chocolatey cake to mousse cake.HAHA
I just have this love to do stuffs for people, lil lil things especially now I have my own CG, yea i love them more.hehe


~Swe Jyan~

A lovely person who is always there to help out when we are in need of transport.
May you continue to shine for Him and all the best for your PHD.



~us who came~

Pic credits to Kimmy =D

Happy Birthday to Timothy and Chee Meng too!
Hope you guys love the gift on behalf of Elphis CG!

No comments:

Post a Comment