Saturday, October 24, 2015

Convo 2015

 It's the time of the year again! Convocation time!!
Congrats to all my PKV-ian friends who have graduated. So proud of you guys
Happy coz you guys graduated, Sad coz some of you will be back at your respective hometown.
Macam biasa, there's the "lambung session" where you throw these peeps up high.
I tell you, IT'S SERIOUSLY SCARYYY!!!
Die la next time my turn. 
*ok, make myself invisible*---->convo goal.haha

~Vivian's~



~nak jugak posing with UM scroll~

It will be my turn in future. When? that i dunno.
And PhD? haha lemme complete my Master's first.
My dream is really to finish up till PhD but errr thinking about research? *lemme think twice, thrice, etc* Thought of doing it somewhere, but hmm, my heart is already in UM, and especially i have PKV here in UM.

 ~Joyce and Cherie's~


 ~with Vian~

We share the same last name "Ai"
She is my childhood friend from Muar.
Still remember the first time we met in UM, LOL it was so funny the way we introduced ourselves.


 ~lambung Wei Chun~


 ~with Princess Joyce~

Gonna miss you!
Thanks for always feeding us with delicious food.
Gonna miss exploring new places, new roads, etc with you.
Do come and visit us again.
UT open big big for you =D


~with Christine~

From the same hometown, but grew closer during T.H.E Camp last year
Always crazy together.
She is really a person who is full of joy.
Always brightens up my life with full of laughter.
and i'll be seeing you again coz you're coming back for Masters!

~Yi Yeen and Vian's~


 ~with Kim~

Share the same surname in Mandarin.
A person who is filled with much joy and happiness.
A person where i can just share random stuffs with her anytime.LOL
and I'll also be meeting you again coz you'll be back in UM!!



~with Dr Jade~

Don't really know her much, but she has been such a friendly person to me. 
And we kinda talked more when we met one another at UT swimming pool.Hahah


~finally a pic with PKV banner~


All the best to all of you!
May God continue to bless your future undertakings~ 

KEEP IN TOUCH toooo!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment