Thursday, August 30, 2012

SPELLBOUND theater production by BTESL students

On the 29th August 2012, we had a theater production by BTESL students.
The play was inspired by William Shakespeare's ( A Midsummer's Night Dream)..
It is known as SPELLBOUND =)

~me with my 70's hair style~


 ~Scene 2, Wishing & hoping song...can you spot me? heeee~

I'm one of the dancers for this play.. Everyone plays and important role in this production. There are 47 of us taking this subject that is Theater in TESL, that is why we need to come up with a production.

 ~just do it and after you do, you will be here....^^~


 ~with some of the dancers ~


~am part of PR's assistant~


 ~All 47 of us with our lecturer and HOD~


~me n main actor, Jered~

Well, we had spent one month plus practicing day and night to make everything perfect. All of us went through many ups and downs during that period of time.. I love helping out in the props where I did the stalls..hehehe..more pictures will be up soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment