Thursday, August 16, 2012

School Visit to SMK Jalan Kebun, Shah Alam

 On the 13th August 2012, we had a school visit to SMK Jalan Kebun, Shah Alam. A total of 68 of us were involved in this school visit. We have to do activities for Form 2 students and our lecturer will assess us.

We started our journey from MSU at 12pm and we reached there around 12.30pm. Wow! the school was huge... from what I heard, that school has like 2000++ students, one form has like 13 classes...thatz like a lotttt..haha

~with my group members, Group 7~

~hmm, Cikgu Yang is observing the students~


~Yeah! we have completed our task~

I really enjoyed this school visit and i love working with all the students.. quite scared actually when my turn comes next year to be an intern in secondary school..haha
the students are way far taller and bigger than me..^__^
but, i believe that I'm able to go through it..weeeee =)

1 comment:

  1. tq 4 coming.. come visit our site --> http://smkjalankebun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete