Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TESL NITE 2010 part 3

-tweet....with my mentor-

-n this is Miss Sugan, another fav lect of mine-

-Grace: Miss, v both looked cute ^^
Miss roges: yea..-

-me, Madam Shanta n Mdm Saadah-

-me n Mdm Malarselvi-

-Madam Shabina n me-

-Miss Roges n Mdm Monica-


-clap clap clap-


-tsamina mina eh eh, Miss Roges showing her dance movements..-

-d dance floor is open 2 all!-

-Asma (degree student) dancing ^^-


-now itz Madam Shabina's turn 2 show her dance moves...yay!-


-let's dance, let's move, I like 2 move it, move it-


-Aliphian ( d funny guy)-

-Miss Suganthini n Madam Monica..u both looked very pretty-

-lecturers having fun during d nite!-

-now d lecturers showing their moves..go go go-

-Mdm Izlin, Mdm Malar n Ms Roges (busy chatting ) ^^-

*thatz all i have..i really loved TESL nite this year..
looking 4ward 4 nxt year's one..

1 comment: