Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My birthday gifts....Luv all of u!!

These are my birthday presents..
Loving it soooooo much
THANX again =)

-Gifts from Tay..thnx so much 4 d cute animal holder and d card-

-its sooo adorable ~~-

-my hp can fit in it..hehe-

-monki @ monkey-


-Body shop perfume from Ain..tq..d smell is very nice-

-my brand new phone from Aunty-

-Sony ericsson S312-

-gifts from my ex school mate, Fatin-


-delicious Ferrero Rocher-

-gift feom Kak Ainun...my nickname is Mickey-


-yeah happy bday 2 me..haha-

3 comments:

  1. hepy besday to u again but sory no present for u!!
    wanna some present do vivit me here..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the presents .... ^_________^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..
    Tim: boleh ko sponsor air flight i g jumper u..haha

    Tay: ya luv it very much...sleep n hug it tightly evry nite....haha

    ReplyDelete