Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pedagogy presentation, fun at Xtreme Park

huh..relieved! after the Pedagogy presentation yesterday..
my group did activities on 'Body Parts'. as usual my group members r my 'besties'...


~Nadia Syahida, Rahman, me,Nurul Nadia n Peyuh~

All of us need 2 b teachers on that day n imagining that we r handling a big n huge classrooms with primary kids.

itz kinda tough 4 me at first but i managed 2 present my best...
i really thank God for giving me the wisdom n confidence during my presentation...
Anyway well done guyz!

we've presented our best 2 d class-hoped that we'll b a good teacher in d future =)

-'animals in d jungle by Syahirah's group'-




i went 2 Extreme Park with my roomates at night-have our dinner at Burger King/KFC..
juz 2 relax our mind after having so much works,assignments,presentation n others..
hmm a very tiring week!
after dinner, we did rock climbing-cz itz freee...
seriously, im so nervous at first 2 climb d huge rock cz itz very high n big...
im kinda scared of heights..hehe
but after trying a few times-finally i managed 2 climbed d rock!


WoW!!
it was really fun ..











Today, MSU Nursing Club organise "non-smoking day"...
there were booths n many more stuffs being held. there, u can also check ur blood pressure, pulse rate,BMI (body mass index) n so on..
i even went 2 check 'my health' with one of my classmate n
the results showed that my body is normal n healthy!


-the pamplets that i get -

1 comment:

  1. syahirah punya mesti super comel. my group mcm semua x excited. i yang beria. tuh pom keje last minute. haha

    ReplyDelete