Saturday, February 7, 2009

My BeStiEs in MSU !

Hye there..im here again!
now i'm going 2 talk bout my 4 besties that i have in MSU
we're always together, doing stuffs 2gether, etc..
we also joked 2gether, share our happiness n sadness n also help one another if one of us r in trouble.. n my 4 besties r



Nadia Syahida
Siti Fairuz
Rahman
Nurul Nadia





-Nadia n Fairuz-

Nadia

. also known as syida or 'opah' by me..hehe
. a cheerful gal
.we used 2 b catz n dogs 2 =)
.good in studies ( hey! u can b my tutor syida)
there was a day when we kinda say something that'z funny

Syida : Hey nanny (that's me), u forgot 2 bring ur 'tongkat'
Grace : what? u juz called me nanny? how could u opah..
hehe
Syida : coz ure so old, so u must walk using a 'tongkat', i'm juz an opah, but ure nanny
Grace : hmm u're wrong..im younger than u cz...u were born earlier than me!
=p

Fairuz
. she's also my roomate
. a cheerful gal also
. likes 2 joke around 2
. is Syida's best friend 2
. btw, shez also know as Peyuh@penyu..hehe
.thanx 4 being my bestie ya!


-Rahman-
.was the 1st person i met in MSU-thatz during orientation
. friendly n also have a smiling face
. loves catz-n he's known as d 'cat guy'
. haha, i liked when u acted in d 'Ahmad Arbab' scene n u became 'Ahmad Arbab'
=)
. hmm...so Good luck friend..all d best in everyting u do

-Nurul Nadia-
. also known as Nadey Cute
. yep! u r really cute
. i got 2 know her tru one of my school mates
. a happy go lucky gurl
. continue 2 smile.. i luv tat!- coz u made me became more cheerful
. friends 4eva ya !!

so, to my 4 besties, Keep in touch always, friends forever n All d best in evrythin u do n

SMILE always!!

2 comments:

  1. darls,it's ahmad albab,not ahmad arbab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala....
    so sad not include as besties...
    grace how could u do this to me....T.T

    ReplyDelete