Sunday, September 24, 2017

Work?

Yes work?

Took up the offer to teach Geography at an International school as the syllabus they used was Cambridge English. It's been few months there?
Well, teaching Geography was kinda fun and straightforward compared to English HAHAHA.

The working environment in the school is not so conducive. Quite a lot of issues going on there. Yes it may be challenging, but I thanked God for opening my eyes to many things (people who are genuine, who care about you and people who wear "masks", act well in front of you but at the back, they'll be a different person). I don't plan to work there long, this time I'll not rush in taking up any jobs. Oh well, it was kinda a rush taking up this position also huhu

I miss working in TJC! 
I miss the people and the working environment there and of course my cute lil kids!

~Last day of work in TJC~

Bryan left for Japan already!
He will be there for a year T_T.
Before he left, a few of us met for the last time, 1 year is long haha

~grateful for them~

We had lunch and matcha for dessert and a great time of fellowship with one another.
It was also a good "outing" for me too, coz ever since i started work in that school, I had no time for other things T_T

Take care zai! See you a year later =D

No comments:

Post a Comment