Monday, February 6, 2017

Day Trip to Tampin

Before going back to my hometown, I went down to Tampin for a 2days 1-night trip.
Thanks to Li Wen for opening her house to me =)
I enjoyed myself there, exploring new places, away from the busy city and experiencing the peace and tranquility.
Before going to her house, we went to A Famosa Free Port shopping area, you can get branded stuff for a cheap price. Bought myself 3 pairs of t-shirts.ngehehe


 ~taking pictures around Tampin area~

~one of the park that we went~


 ~pose like a model~

 ~an area nearby Li Wen's place, full of rocks and sand~

~take me to where you're going~ 

 ~sunset outside of Li Wen's house~

~with Li Wen~

She is a really great photographer, if I get married in future, I would hire her as my photographer =D
Am so blessed to have her as a great sister in Christ, may God continue to bless her and her family.
Tampin, a recommended place to visit ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment