Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Party 2016

It's time of the year again. CHRISTMAS!!!
So, we had our Christmas Party yesterday and for the first time I became the audience.hehe
Started off with dinner, video presentation, short drama, carolling, short message and photo taking time!


~Puteri Joyce and Kit Zai is back!~ 

 ~Joel (back), Joseph, me, Naoms, Ivan, Darryn~


~with Jack~

~with Christy~ 

~with Jo kor yang sentiasa perasan.~ 

 ~with Nicole who came all the way from UKM~

~with Sung Hyun. Annyeonghaseyo!!~ 

~with Yuen, first year TESL~ 

~with Naoms, finally back for good!~ 

~with my son, Chai~


~with Puteri Joyce~ 

 ~with Vian jie~
 ~with GCB~


~with Laura~


~when everyone wanna photoboom.LOL~

~TESL-ians~


And last but not least, my Elphis CG family.
Mandatory family picture.hehe 

~OHANA, my family in Christ~

No comments:

Post a Comment