Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Birthday 2016

I want to thank each and every one of you who celebrated my birthday.
Who was involved in the surprise and planning, I was really surprised!
You guys really brought joy to my life.

 ~birthday celeb from CM~

Went back hometown for a few days since my SV was not in for 3 weeks.
Missin ma home, ma bed and ma parents =D
But because I had to settle lotsa stuffs for the summer program to Korea, i came back PJ on my birthday itself (so sad)

During the evening, there was a huge surprise from all these peeps.

~pizza party~

~thank you everyone. Love u all!!~

My housemates were the one planning it, both MJ and Oli was up to something which I really didn't know and I was kinda blur when they all came.LOL
Appreciate all of you so much.
My SV and husband sent their birthday wish all the way from Denmark (they were having conference)

~Ade treated me dinner at Two Sons Bistro in Publika~

~thank you for all the gifts~

Really blessed, grateful, thankful for every single person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment