Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Teacher's Day Celebration

Last Saturday, we had Klang Valley Christian Teacher's Day celebration in St Paul's PJ.
This year, I invited Kim, Naoms, Cherie and Alquin. Last year was only Andrew and me. The celebration this year was so packed like last 2 years.
For the first time, we have a forum like discussion. Previous years, we had speakers to give a speech related to teachers/educators.
The panels were Uncle Cheli, Ms Sophia and Mdm Lee Wah, the theme was "Mission through education in the context of Malaysia today"

It really inspires me and also and eye opener for me to see and know more about the education in Malaysia, whether in the government or private sector.
No matter where God has placed you, no matter which school, colleges or universities God has placed you in the future, be the salt and light there.

I don't know where I will be after completing my Masters, but wherever He opens door for me, I will obey His will. It may not be easy, it may be challenging, but I believe that through Him all things are possible.

So great to get to know many experienced teachers....still remember the first time I joined last year, LOL, so shy!
Then people will come and ask me so you are Mr Y... daughter right? I was like errrr....yea
People knows my dad.LOL (famous ohh)

Neways, this year, I've been dragged into few activities by TCF--->blame Andrea jie.LOL

~us, future educators~

I pray that God will continue to use us in the education field.
I pray that we will follow His way and rely on Him and not on our own way.

~young ones from KL/PJ~


This was last year's. Gosh! Time flies. and see Andrea jie's hair.HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment