Saturday, August 29, 2015

Trip to Aussie (Dec 2013) Part 1

Major throwback, trip to Aussie on Dec 2013 for 10 days. Supposed to be there for 3 weeks but le cuzzie had something on.
Realized that I had forgotten to post about this trip.


My first ever trip overseas--to Melbourne and also first time on a plane.
Checked in my luggage 1 hour before, checked into the departure hall 20 mins before, sempat buy Starbucks lagi.haha, coz my cuzzie said, don't worry la, we will reach the hall on time.

-the view from my seat-

 -God's wonderful creation-

It was a 7 1/2 hours flight from KLIA to Melbourne. Didn't really slept throughout the journey, well, first time in plane ma, so enjoy the view outside, although it's just clouds. 
Watched few movies, played the games, etc

Reached Melbs Airport around 730am and the sun was shining so brightly like 10am in Malaysia,it's 3 hours difference between Malaysia and Aussie. My aunty came to pick us up.
The moment I stepped out of the airport....brrrrrrr, it was freeeezing cold. I looked at my cousin, you call this summerrr??  haha

Yea it was summer at that time, but em for me it's winter, 19 degrees, with super cooooll air.


-Queen Victoria's Market-

First destination, my aunty brought us to one of the biggest market in Melbs. 
And oh wow! fruits and veggies are so fresh! and the poultry market is so clean and most importantly no smell..unlike here.huhu

Le aunty bought groceries for the week. And I got to choose what I liked..ngeh ngeh
Apa lagi? Chose the fruits like peach, cherries, etc that I seldom eat back in Malaysia. Price also not bad, yeala coz it's memang from there.

 -ABALONE!!-


-super big mushroom-

-the houses along the road-

While otw back to my aunty's house, me and my cuzzie slept like a pig in the car.lol
I dunno, but I was suddenly so tired.

-home cooked dinner, fresh salad with garlic dressing, and salmon fish-

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment