Friday, September 26, 2014

Back to life! XD

Olla! haha yea back to life. Itz been ages since i last updated my blog. yea, well I'm lazy to update it. You need the mood to do it. Zzzz.

Oh well, how's my life in UM so far?

*Awesome! Great!*
Am in my second sem now (time flies weyh, seriously).
One moment I just got accepted into UM, another moment I'm in my second sem de.whoaaa.*stress*

Ya, i love life in UM la.Especially where I can be part of the Christian Fellowship or PKV (persaudaraan Kristian Varsiti UM). Still remember the first time I joined PKV, i was so shy, coz i dont know anyone except Wern Jun.haha coz he's in the same church as me. I was kinda socially awkward. But now, haha HAVOC kaw kaw! I love mixing around and fellowshiping with them each and every day (yea, sometimes we meet up for brekkie, lunch, dinner and even supper). My life in UM is never quiet compared to my degree life. (sometimes I wished if I was studying in UM for degree.haha)

Being part of the PKV really helps me alot to grow with the Lord. I've seen myself change alot. *flashback*
So many assignments, projects, presentations, and then involved in the play and serving Him. Wah, God really works in mysterious ways, I passed my first sem with flying colours, despite by super busy schedule, and sleepless nights.LOL
When i think back, *how did I went tru last sem la weyh*

I'm never tired of serving Him. I'm glad to serve Him by ushering, playing the piano, and more. When we honour Him, He will honour us. Coz I trust in Him and I believe He has great plans for me.
I never thought I would be so active in PKV til Sam always tells me that *i've never seen a Masters student so free like you* HAHA

No lah, itz a joy to serve Him you know. Coz He has blessed me with may talents. So why not use it? Aite? =D

Well, how was the starting of my Sem 2?
It was great! Took up the role as transport minister for Malam Suai Kenal (MSK), it was not an easy task, but seriously God was there. Without Him, i really dont know whatz gonna happen that day. Thank You LORD!!

*more stories to come*

No comments:

Post a Comment