Monday, March 31, 2014

Life in UM

Time flies, itz almost 2 months already since I first entered UM. WOW! Things may be challenging for me, but, yea , with God all things are possible, and , I'm starting to love life in UM! =)

Still remember the first time I entered UM, I felt so lonely because I don't know anyone, you know, that lonely feeling... But God has been so good to me, that He provided me with great friends. It was a great opportunity for me to join Persaudaraan Kristian Varsiti Universiti Malaya (PKVUM), a Christian Fellowship in uni.. From there, I was able to connect with Christian friend... I was like " God, thank you, thank you for all the people that you've provided me with". It was my first ever experience joining a CF in uni as I never had one back in my previous uni.. Enjoyed the Bible Study session, enjoyed PKV every Friday and I also enjoyed joining Prayer Meeting with them every Sunday. 

~some of the cool guys in PKV~

 ~that was the longest roti tissue that I've ever seen!~


~supper after Prayer Meeting~

Looking forward to join more activities together with the rest of PKV-ians ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment