Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Memories during Internship Part 1

I'm officially done with my Internship..
time flies. 3 months is finally over.
well, frankly speaking, I'm so gonna miss my students.. they're the love of my life..
Pictures below are taken with 4IK1.

 ~behind (Amirul, Yasmin, Ikmal, Akil, Nara).. Front (Raidi n Ibnu)~

well, they are the most active students that I have..
sometimes they gv me headache, but I still love em all.

 ~tak tahulah ape nak jadi ni..haha~

 ~semangat tul amek gambar..~

 ~teacher pon nak jugak buat muke comel~

~with Shahizwan, Amirul n Yasmin~

Amirul is de Monitor and Yasmin is the Assistant Monitor..
both had been such a great help to me everytime I'm in their class.
Study hard k , dear students.. Don't ever give up..
keep in touch with teacher..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment