Saturday, September 22, 2012

Outing with Adib

 21st September 2012
Setia City Mall, Setia Alam
Went outing with one of my classmate, Adib
Itz my first time to SCM =)

~Adib n BigBang drink~


 ~d 3 bad boys..hee~

I went to TYPO. wow, so many cool deco stuffs.. really like 'rambang mata' to choose d things..lagi lagi they're having sale...hahaha!!
We had dinner at Papa John's.. =P

 ~Adib posing~


 ~meeeee..~

 ~some kind of drink which tastes like combination of soda, coke, n dunno what..haha~


 ~Papa's platter~


~d food was great~

had and enjoyable outing..
we even watched 'Possesion'..hmm ok lah it wasn't that scary..^^

Thank you Adib for bringing me to SCM..
Ni lah masa kite dapat enjoy bersama...I enjoy being with u guys..=)
Thankz for being such a great fren to me too..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment