Monday, September 12, 2011

SRC-Student Representative Council


Ever since I got a post in the SRC which stands for Students Representative Council, there's so much for me to learn..I got a post as
DEPUTY EXCO for INFORMATION PUBLICITY..
I worked with my partner which is my EXCO- Tengku Hazrin.

I have much bigger challenges and also responsibilities to hold on. Almost everyday my schedule is packed with many kinds of activities. All these really teaches me the meaning of discipline..
~on how to be a more discipline person~

I have to divide my time well between my studies and also my involvement in SRC.
I will have to hold this post for 2 years.. and I hoped during these 2 years, I'm able to do something for the university and also to experience more knowledge and also experience in doing many activities.

Now as I'm one of the member in SRC, we are taught to be more mature, means no 'lawak bodoh', we have to be a good example to students...

hmm.....my new journey begins here.....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment