Sunday, May 15, 2011

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!


-dedicated to all teachers/lecturers-


-Mr Haddi-
he was my former psychology lecturer, now in UIA...i miss u Sir!


-With Mdm Munira and Ms Roges-
Madam Munira, I miss u 2..=) all d best in ur Masters..


-Miss Suganthini-
Happy bday 2 miss, same date as teacher's day.=P


-Miss Rogeswari-
my beloved teacher, mentor, lecturer n mummy in MSU, luv ya miss...


-Miss Rihana-
i missed all these moments..=)


-Miss Ruhaida-
my favourite teacher in school..hehe

  • I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)
  • Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
  • You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support.
  • I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.
  • You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment