Monday, November 1, 2010

My lovely students in school

Im missing my students in SKS9 school.
Every time when i go online on facebook, my students will say
'Teacher, we miss you so much. When are you coming back to our school again?'

I'll say ' i miss you all to, but I'm now continuing my studies in college'

I really missed the times i had taught them during my 3 months internship in that school.
2 Baiduri was my favourite class because they are very obedient to me..
In fact, i love all of my students..=)

Here are some photos of my lovely students.

-happy standard 1 kids-

-some of the active boys in my class-

-Muzammil (centre) one of the most intelligent boy in 1 Topaz-

-some of the active standard 2 kids-

-Aishah (in the pinafore), a smiley girl-

-Amzar (the boy with the tie), a very handsome boy in 2 Baiduri-

-Soraya n Sorfina (both r best friends in 2 Baiduri)-


-students singing with actions-

No comments:

Post a Comment