Monday, July 6, 2009

Results Day


today i woke up early, so eager 2 collect my results...(last sem exam)
but where to collect my resultz?
haha...actually i dunno whether 2 collect it at exam department or block C..
so i checked from d exam dept, n ya... v have 2 collect it from G01...beside exam department...
so scary....anxiously waitin 4 my results... i hoped 2 get gud resultz esp in philosophy- coz it was a tough paper.... =)
hmmm..there was so many ppl waitin in front of G01 as early as 8.30 am... around 9.30am- 1 hour later.... v get 2 collect our resultz..huhu.... i was d 1st 2 go in n collect it..ceh... n soon they called out my name..

n YEAH! i passed with flying colours!

"Thank you Lord for d good results u gave me!"
after i collected my results,
i went 2 c my mentor-Ms Roges....n she was happy n satisfied with my results..haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment