Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One year in MSU


Time really flies...
It's been one year d since i stepped into MSU- management n science university
i enrolled in MSU on 31st May 08...
started my orientation on the 2nd of May..
I remembered i was so shy during d 1st day of orientation cz i dun really knw anybody here..
i hoped 2 find friends who r takin DTesl- d same course as me..=)

ya, on that same day 2 there was a guy named Rahman, he text me askin
" awak amek TESL jugak eh?"

i was kinda shock cz i don't know where did he get my num... then i replied saying
" yep, u 2? n i asked him who r u?...hehe"

actually he was only in front of me- d guy who wears d grey shirt- i still remember that moment...=)
yep n my group rockz!!
im really happy 2 know them -Haziq ( my leader), Azzan, Amier, Rahman n Rajak (DTesl), Sarah, Kak Adila, Sam, Ella n me....
thanx 4 being my frenz!! u really made me happy throughout d orientation.

frankly speaking, im really happy with my life here, my course n not forgettin my frenz as well as lecturerz...i luv u all!!!

keep in touch alwayz n friendship 4 eva...

No comments:

Post a Comment